- Pearl Art
- Have a broken necklace or fashion jewelry that you no longer wear? Turn the jewels into artwork! This is so beautiful. Made by Jeannine DeLong (found on Pinterest).
- How To Make A Tutu Table
- Transform a plain table into a beautiful tulle design using a staple gun to attach the tulle to the underside of the tabletop. Cover staples with a thick ribbon hot glued in place and finish off with a pretty bow. This tabletop was printed in a pink checkerboard with leafy surround. You can use acrylic craft paint and apply a layer or two of polyurethane varnish over the top for added protection.
- How To Make Gel Air Fresheners
- How To Make Homemade Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Diploma Cookies
- Baby Trail Mix
- How To Make Tissue Paper Flowers
- Thank You For Visiting :)
Saturday, March 18, 2023
10 Crafts, Recipes, How To's, Graduation / Birthday ideas, Repurposing And More :)
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)