- Farmhouse Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Birch Wood Candle Holders
- Winter Snowflake Welcome Door Hanger
- Winter Decor Tiered Tray Idea
- Birch Branch Arrangement
- Bowl Full of Ornaments Winter Centerpiece
- Mini Bell Ornaments
- Hang these pretty ornaments on your front door or drape on your tree.....To make: Stack mini molds and Bundt pans to form bell shapes; affix together using epoxy. Hot-glue small ornaments to the bottom to create the clappers. Glue ribbon loops and a bow to the top for hanging. Add a swag of greenery, if desired.
- Unicorn Ornament
- To make: Remove the cap from a glass or plastic ball ornament. Lightly water down a small amount of light pink acrylic paint. Carefully pour the paint in the opening of the ornament. Rotate the ornament until the inside is fully covered with paint; pour out excess. Allow to dry then reattach cap. Press desired color sculpting clay into a silicone unicorn mold to create ears and horn; allow to dry completely. Attach a mini unicorn horn, ears, and fake flowers with hot glue. Draw eyelashes just below the horn with a gold paint pen.
- Beach Rock Art
- Gumball Machine Ornament
- Thank You For Visiting :)
Thursday, November 10, 2022
20 Christmas Crafts, Dollar Tree Hacks, Smiles, Repurposing And More :)
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)