- Top Hat Bunny Ears
- Use An Old Lantern As A Flower Pot
- Bunny Face Wreath Using A Dollar Tree Heart
- Squirrel Fruit Platter By Sarah Lescrauwaet-Beach
- DIY Window Cabinet
- How To Make A Tomato Cage Plant Stand
- Picture Planters
- Select glazed planters with smooth, straight sides.
- Print your enlarged family members' photos so that the head is roughly the height of your pots.
- Next, cut out the heads, then trim across the top of the foreheads.
- Cut pieces of clear contact paper a few inches taller than the pots and wide enough to encircle it.
- Peel off the backing. Center the heads, facedown, on the top edge of the contact paper.
- Wrap the contact paper around the pots, smoothing any bubbles.
- Trim the edges with scissors or a crafts knife.
- Add green plants that create hilarious-looking hairdos.
- via BHG.com
- Thank You For Visiting :)
Saturday, March 25, 2023
10 Easter Crafts, Recipes For The Kids, Dollar Tree Hacks, Smiles, Plants Etc, DIY Furniture, Repurposing And More :)
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)