4 Slushee Recipes To Keep You Cool This Summer
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Turn Dollar Tree Halloween Skulls Into This Spooky Wreath
- 4 Halloween Party Recipes For The Kids
- 1. Halloween Cake Pops
- 2. Mummy Hotdogs
- 3. Halloween Monster Fingers
- 4. Witches Brew Breakfast Smoothie
- Bloody Candy Apples Halloween
- Scary Halloween Lantern
- Vampire Caramel Apples
- 4 Halloween Party Recipes
- 1..Zombie Brain Halloween Cupcakes
- 2..Halloween Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- 3..Spiderweb Black Bean Soup
- 4..Halloween Sugar Cookie Pizza
- Growing Onions Vertically On The Windowsill
- "Swiss Chalet" Style Dipping Sauce (makes 6 - 8 servings)
- Ingredients3 cups water
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon parsley
1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 bay leaf
3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
6 drops Tabasco sauce
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 1/2 tablespoons water
Pour cups of water and tomato paste into medium saucepan.
Add bouillon cube, paprika, sugar, salt, basil, parsley, poultry seasoning, thyme, ginger, mustard, onion powder, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco.
Stir well or whisk to mix.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Stir in lemon juice.
Mix cornstarch and water to smooth paste.
Add to mixture and cook, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes until sauce thickens.
Serve with Rotisserie Chicken.