- Rotisserie Chickens are made to be addictive. People like to joke that these perfectly seasoned roasts are addictive—and that's not my mistake. Most rotisserie chickens are pre-seasoned in factories and then shipped to supermarkets, where they're skewered and cooked. Sometimes, they're even flavored with MSG and sugar, and "natural flavors."
- Bulldogs Narrowly Escaped Extinction. Once bull baiting was banned in England, bulldogs were suddenly not needed. It seemed like this breed’s days were numbered, but lovers of the dog saw potential. Fanciers began to breed the dogs to have kinder and gentler demeanors. Some bulldogs were brought to Germany and the United States, where they worked as herding dogs. Others stayed in England as companions.
- Goats were one of the first animals to be tamed by humans and were being herded 9,000 years ago.
- The Incredibles is based on a true story. It might not seem like it, but the story behind The Incredibles took inspiration from real life. That doesn't mean that the movie's creator, Brad Bird, has a family of superheroes, but if you look beyond the super powers and fighting villains, the Parr family feels like a real family unit: they are more than just animated characters. This is because Bird took inspiration from his real life when he created the story of The Incredibles.
- Ducks are mostly aquatic birds living in both fresh water and sea water and found on every continent except for Antarctica.
- Peppers are actually fruits because they are produced from a flowering plant and contain seeds-most people think of them as vegetables. Red bell peppers are sweeter than green ones because bell peppers sweeten as they ripen.
- Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza each day, or 350 slices per second.
- Octopuses have three hearts. Two of the hearts work exclusively to move blood beyond the animal’s gills, while the third keeps circulation flowing for the organs.
- Your Stomach Doesn't Play the Biggest Role in Digestion. The stomach begins the digestion process by churning food and breaking it down using digestive acids. This is referred to as mechanical digestion. Then, the small intestine does most of the work of digestion using enzymes and absorbing nutrients for the body to use.
- Life With Kids.....
- There Are 10 Million Elves Flying Around.The elf is a doll, called a scout elf, and it is sold with the book Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition. You can find the dolls, which now come in boy and girl versions and with different features, Elf on the Shelf is trademarked, although there are other variations.
- Pugs were originally bred to be lapdogs for Chinese royalty. They lived in luxury with the emperor, his family, and members of the imperial court. They were royal and loyal companions, and were highly valued in society.
- Thank You For Visiting :)
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Just The Facts Jack And A Few Giggles :)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment