Awesome Recipe By homemakingtricksIngredients:
- 1 small onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 lbs chopped cooked chicken breasts or 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento or 1/2 cup sauteed red bell peppers or 1/2 cup jarred roasted red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an 11x7 inch baking dish or 10 inch quiche dish.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet and saute until tender.
- Combine cooked onion, soup, chicken, milk, pimiento, and mayo in a bowl and then turn into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the baked mixture.
- Arrange biscuits decoratively in a single layer and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over them.
- Return casserole to oven and bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, usually about 20 minutes longer.
Post a Comment